Best time to go to Athienou Average weather of Athienou, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to go to Athienou in Cyprus from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Athienou?
When is the best time to go to Athienou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Athienou are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Athienou has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Athienou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Athienou in january|
|February||56°F/61°F||good weather||Athienou in february|
|March||59°F/67°F||good weather||Athienou in march|
|April||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Athienou in april|
|May||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Athienou in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||perfect weather||Athienou in june|
|July||86°F/94°F||good weather||Athienou in july|
|August||86°F/95°F||good weather||Athienou in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||perfect weather||Athienou in september|
|October||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Athienou in october|
|November||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Athienou in november|
|December||58°F/63°F||good weather||Athienou in december|
Weather and climate in Athienou
- From january to february the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- In march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 1.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 12% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 63°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Athienou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Athienou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.