Best time to go to Paralimni Average weather of Paralimni, Cyprus
Find the very best time to visit Paralimni in Cyprus from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Paralimni?
When is the best time to go to Paralimni? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Paralimni
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Paralimni has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Paralimni a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Paralimni in january|
|good weather||Paralimni in february|
|good weather||Paralimni in march|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in april|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in may|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in june|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in july|
|good weather||Paralimni in august|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in september|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in october|
|perfect weather||Paralimni in november|
|good weather||Paralimni in december|
Weather and climate in Paralimni
- Between january and february the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 0.1in.
- From july to august the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains in august about 0in.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 2% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is perfect. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paralimni
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paralimni: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Paralimni appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.