Best time to go to Kiti Average weather of Kiti, Cyprus
Get the perfect time to go to Kiti in Cyprus from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Kiti?
When is the best time to go to Kiti? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kiti
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Kiti has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Kiti a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kiti in january|
|good weather||Kiti in february|
|good weather||Kiti in march|
|perfect weather||Kiti in april|
|perfect weather||Kiti in may|
|perfect weather||Kiti in june|
|good weather||Kiti in july|
|good weather||Kiti in august|
|perfect weather||Kiti in september|
|perfect weather||Kiti in october|
|perfect weather||Kiti in november|
|good weather||Kiti in december|
Weather and climate in Kiti
- In january the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in march about 0.4in.
- From april to june the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in september about 0.1in.
- In october the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 0.3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kiti
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kiti: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cyprus
Kiti appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cyprus appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.