Best time to go to Budva Average weather of Budva, Montenegro
Get the best time to go to Budva in Montenegro from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Budva?
When is the best time to go to Budva? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Budva are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Budva a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Budva in january|
|very bad weather||Budva in february|
|bad weather||Budva in march|
|tolerable weather||Budva in april|
|good weather||Budva in may|
|good weather||Budva in june|
|perfect weather||Budva in july|
|perfect weather||Budva in august|
|good weather||Budva in september|
|good weather||Budva in october|
|tolerable weather||Budva in november|
|very bad weather||Budva in december|
Weather and climate in Budva
- In january the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains in january about 5.8in.
- In february the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 49°F and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 47°F.
- Between april and july the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in july about 1.2in.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and it rains in august about 1.2in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains in december about 5.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Budva
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Budva: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Montenegro
Budva appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Montenegro appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.