Best time to go to Zadar Average weather of Zadar, Croatia
Get the perfect time to go to Zadar in Croatia from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Zadar?
When is the best time to go to Zadar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Zadar are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Zadar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Zadar in january|
|bad weather||Zadar in february|
|tolerable weather||Zadar in march|
|good weather||Zadar in april|
|good weather||Zadar in may|
|good weather||Zadar in june|
|perfect weather||Zadar in july|
|perfect weather||Zadar in august|
|good weather||Zadar in september|
|good weather||Zadar in october|
|tolerable weather||Zadar in november|
|bad weather||Zadar in december|
Weather and climate in Zadar
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F.
- In march the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains in march about 3.1in.
- Between april and july the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 24% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 54°F.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 4.4in.
Tours and organised trips in Croatia
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Zadar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Zadar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Croatia: get the best price!
Map of Croatia
Zadar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved