Best time to go to Kissamos Average weather of Kissamos, Crete
Discover the perfect time to visit Kissamos in Crete from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Kissamos?
When is the best time to go to Kissamos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kissamos are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Kissamos has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kissamos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kissamos in january|
|tolerable weather||Kissamos in february|
|good weather||Kissamos in march|
|good weather||Kissamos in april|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in may|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in june|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in july|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in august|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in september|
|perfect weather||Kissamos in october|
|good weather||Kissamos in november|
|tolerable weather||Kissamos in december|
Weather and climate in Kissamos
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 67°F and, in november, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kissamos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kissamos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Kissamos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.