Best time to go to Réthymnon Average weather of Réthymnon, Crete
Discover the very best time to go to Réthymnon in Greece from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Réthymnon?
When is the best time to go to Réthymnon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Réthymnon are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Réthymnon has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Réthymnon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Réthymnon in january|
|tolerable weather||Réthymnon in february|
|good weather||Réthymnon in march|
|good weather||Réthymnon in april|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in may|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in june|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in july|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in august|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in september|
|perfect weather||Réthymnon in october|
|good weather||Réthymnon in november|
|good weather||Réthymnon in december|
Weather and climate in Réthymnon
- Between the months of january and february the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 21% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in july, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In august the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Réthymnon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Réthymnon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Réthymnon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.