Best time to go to Souda Average weather of Souda, Crete
Find the perfect time to visit Souda in Crete from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Souda?
When is the best time to go to Souda? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Souda are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Souda has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Souda a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Souda in january|
|tolerable weather||Souda in february|
|good weather||Souda in march|
|good weather||Souda in april|
|perfect weather||Souda in may|
|perfect weather||Souda in june|
|perfect weather||Souda in july|
|perfect weather||Souda in august|
|perfect weather||Souda in september|
|perfect weather||Souda in october|
|good weather||Souda in november|
|good weather||Souda in december|
Weather and climate in Souda
- From january to march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average.
- From may to september the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 15% of the time in september.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 25% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 3.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Souda
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Souda: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Souda appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.