Best time to go to Paléochora Average weather of Paléochora, Crete
Discover the best time to visit Paléochora in Greece from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Paléochora?
When is the best time to go to Paléochora? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paléochora are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Paléochora has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Paléochora a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Paléochora in january|
|tolerable weather||Paléochora in february|
|good weather||Paléochora in march|
|good weather||Paléochora in april|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in may|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in june|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in july|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in august|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in september|
|perfect weather||Paléochora in october|
|good weather||Paléochora in november|
|tolerable weather||Paléochora in december|
Weather and climate in Paléochora
- Between the months of january and february the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in april, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From may to september the climate is very good. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in december, 12 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paléochora
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paléochora: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Paléochora appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.