Best time to go to Sfakia Average weather of Sfakia, Crete
Discover the perfect time to visit Sfakia in Greece from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Sfakia?
When is the best time to go to Sfakia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sfakia are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Sfakia has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sfakia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sfakia in january|
|tolerable weather||Sfakia in february|
|good weather||Sfakia in march|
|good weather||Sfakia in april|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in may|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in june|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in july|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in august|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in september|
|perfect weather||Sfakia in october|
|good weather||Sfakia in november|
|good weather||Sfakia in december|
Weather and climate in Sfakia
- Between the months of january and march the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in march about 1.9in.
- In april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 16% of the time in april.
- From may to september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 15% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sfakia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sfakia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Crete
Sfakia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Crete appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.