Best time to go to Agios Stefanos Average weather of Agios Stefanos, Corfu Island
Get the most favorable time to go to Agios Stefanos in Corfu Island from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Agios Stefanos?
When is the best time to go to Agios Stefanos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agios Stefanos are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Agios Stefanos
For full information about the climate and weather in Agios Stefanos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Agios Stefanos in january|
|February||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Agios Stefanos in february|
|March||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Agios Stefanos in march|
|April||61°F/63°F||good weather||Agios Stefanos in april|
|May||67°F/68°F||good weather||Agios Stefanos in may|
|June||74°F/76°F||perfect weather||Agios Stefanos in june|
|July||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Agios Stefanos in july|
|August||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Agios Stefanos in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||good weather||Agios Stefanos in september|
|October||70°F/72°F||good weather||Agios Stefanos in october|
|November||65°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Agios Stefanos in november|
|December||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Agios Stefanos in december|
Weather and climate in Agios Stefanos
- Between the months of january and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between august and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains in october about 7.3in.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 6.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agios Stefanos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agios Stefanos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.