Best time to go to Serbia for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the best time to go to Serbia from seasonal norms in many locations like Prizren or Novi Sad, right here.
When is the best time to go to Serbia?
When is the best time to go to Serbia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Serbia, the weather is good everywhere in May, June, July, August and September
- The best months to go to Belgrade are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months in Belgrade are July and August, and the coldest month of the year is January
- The rainiest months in this city are May and June
- The cities with the best climate are Belgrade, Bor, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, Nis, Subotica, Apatin, Arangelovac, Backa Palanka and Backa Topola, with good weather at least 7 months a year
Annual weather in Serbia
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Serbia for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°F to 40°F||very bad weather|
|February||27°F to 45°F||very bad weather|
|March||34°F to 56°F||very bad weather*|
|April||45°F to 67°F||good weather*|
|May||50°F to 74°F||good weather|
|June||56°F to 83°F||good weather|
|July||59°F to 88°F||good weather*|
|August||61°F to 90°F||perfect weather*|
|September||54°F to 79°F||perfect weather*|
|October||45°F to 67°F||good weather*|
|November||38°F to 56°F||bad weather*|
|December||29°F to 45°F||very bad weather|
Best time to travel to Serbia by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Serbia
On these 2 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Serbia and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Belgrade, Bor, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Nis.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Serbia
Find out when Serbia has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Serbia
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December. The number of visitors to Serbia is high in: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Very low season in Serbia: January and February.
- Low season in Serbia: March, November and December.
- High season in Serbia: April, May, June and October.
- Peek season in Serbia: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Serbia month by month
Average price for flights to Serbia
A return flight between London and Belgrade is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 115 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 109 more for your airline ticket to Belgrade if you go in july.
Where to go in Serbia?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
What can I do in Serbia?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping