Best time to go to Achilleio Average weather of Achilleio, Corfu Island
Find the very best time to go to Achilleio in Corfu Island from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Achilleio?
When is the best time to go to Achilleio? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Achilleio are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Achilleio
For full information about the climate and weather in Achilleio a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Achilleio in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Achilleio in february|
|March||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Achilleio in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Achilleio in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Achilleio in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Achilleio in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Achilleio in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Achilleio in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Achilleio in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||good weather||Achilleio in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Achilleio in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Achilleio in december|
Weather and climate in Achilleio
- From january to march the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in march about 6.4in.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in may, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and you can expect to have 8.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Achilleio
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Achilleio: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.