Best time to go to Lefkimmi Average weather of Lefkimmi, Corfu Island
Discover the best time to go to Lefkimmi in Corfu Island from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Lefkimmi?
When is the best time to go to Lefkimmi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lefkimmi are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Lefkimmi
For full information about the climate and weather in Lefkimmi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Lefkimmi in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Lefkimmi in february|
|March||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Lefkimmi in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Lefkimmi in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Lefkimmi in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Lefkimmi in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lefkimmi in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Lefkimmi in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||good weather||Lefkimmi in september|
|October||68°F/72°F||good weather||Lefkimmi in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Lefkimmi in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Lefkimmi in december|
Weather and climate in Lefkimmi
- Between january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 15% of the time in may.
- Between june and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and you can expect to have 8.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and it rains in december about 9.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lefkimmi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lefkimmi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.