Best time to go to Sidari Average weather of Sidari, Corfu Island
Get the very best time to go to Sidari in Corfu Island from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Sidari?
When is the best time to go to Sidari? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sidari are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Sidari a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Sidari in january|
|February||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Sidari in february|
|March||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Sidari in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Sidari in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Sidari in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sidari in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Sidari in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Sidari in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Sidari in september|
|October||67°F/70°F||good weather||Sidari in october|
|November||61°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Sidari in november|
|December||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Sidari in december|
Weather and climate in Sidari
- Between the months of january and march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
- From june to july the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 3% of the time in july.
- Between august and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in october about 9.1in.
- Between november and december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sidari
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sidari: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.