Best time to go to Pélekas Average weather of Pélekas, Corfu Island
Get the most favorable time to go to Pélekas in Corfu Island from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Pélekas?
When is the best time to go to Pélekas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pélekas are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Pélekas
For full information about the climate and weather in Pélekas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Pélekas in january|
|February||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Pélekas in february|
|March||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Pélekas in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Pélekas in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Pélekas in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Pélekas in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Pélekas in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Pélekas in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Pélekas in september|
|October||67°F/72°F||good weather||Pélekas in october|
|November||61°F/67°F||tolerable weather||Pélekas in november|
|December||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Pélekas in december|
Weather and climate in Pélekas
- Between the months of january and march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- Between june and july the climate is perfect. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains in october about 8.4in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and, in december, 10 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pélekas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pélekas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.