Best time to go to Kassiopi Average weather of Kassiopi, Corfu Island
Discover the perfect time to visit Kassiopi in Corfu Island from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Kassiopi?
When is the best time to go to Kassiopi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kassiopi are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Kassiopi
For full information about the climate and weather in Kassiopi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Kassiopi in january|
|February||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Kassiopi in february|
|March||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Kassiopi in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Kassiopi in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Kassiopi in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Kassiopi in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Kassiopi in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Kassiopi in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Kassiopi in september|
|October||67°F/70°F||good weather||Kassiopi in october|
|November||61°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Kassiopi in november|
|December||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kassiopi in december|
Weather and climate in Kassiopi
- From january to march the climate is correct. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in may, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- From august to october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 83°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 34% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kassiopi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kassiopi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.