When is the best time to go to Izu?
When is the best time to go to Izu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Izu are April, May, June, July, August and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Izu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||7°C/10°C||104mm||bad weather||Izu in january|
|February||8°C/11°C||158mm||bad weather||Izu in february|
|March||10°C/14°C||213mm||tolerable weather||Izu in march|
|April||14°C/18°C||218mm||good weather||Izu in april|
|May||19°C/22°C||188mm||good weather||Izu in may|
|June||22°C/24°C||249mm||good weather||Izu in june|
|July||26°C/29°C||186mm||good weather||Izu in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||126mm||good weather||Izu in august|
|September||24°C/27°C||282mm||tolerable weather||Izu in september|
|October||20°C/22°C||317mm||tolerable weather||Izu in october|
|November||15°C/18°C||164mm||good weather||Izu in november|
|December||10°C/13°C||134mm||bad weather||Izu in december|
Weather and climate in Izu
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. It is for example 14°C as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 46% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 18°C°C and, in april, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 30°C and it rains in august about 126mm.
- Between september and october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 29°C and it rains in october about 317mm.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 17°C in average and it rains about 39% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 13°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Izu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Izu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Izu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.