Best time to go to Izu Average weather of Izu, Japan
Get the best time to visit Izu in Japan from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Izu?
When is the best time to go to Izu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Izu are May, August and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, July, September and October
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Izu
For full information about the climate and weather in Izu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Izu in january|
|February||43°F/50°F||bad weather||Izu in february|
|March||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Izu in march|
|April||56°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Izu in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||good weather||Izu in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Izu in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Izu in july|
|August||77°F/85°F||good weather||Izu in august|
|September||72°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Izu in september|
|October||65°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Izu in october|
|November||56°F/63°F||good weather||Izu in november|
|December||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Izu in december|
Weather and climate in Izu
- Between the months of january and march the climate is bad. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 27% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and august the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 6.3in.
- Between september and october the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in october about 13.9in.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 24% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 54°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Izu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Izu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Izu
Find out when Izu has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Izu
- Very low season in Izu
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January.
- Low season in Izu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, May, June, September and December.
- High season in Izu
The number of visitors to Izu is high in: February, July, October and November.
- Peek season in Izu
The largest number of tourists visiting Izu is during: April and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Izu month by month
Best time for low prices in Izu
Average prices of hotels in Izu month by month
Generally, June is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Izu. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.