Best time to go to Chiba Average weather of Chiba, Japan
Find the perfect time to visit Chiba in Japan from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Chiba?
When is the best time to go to Chiba? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chiba are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Chiba a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Chiba in january|
|very bad weather||Chiba in february|
|tolerable weather||Chiba in march|
|good weather||Chiba in april|
|good weather||Chiba in may|
|good weather||Chiba in june|
|good weather||Chiba in july|
|good weather||Chiba in august|
|good weather||Chiba in september|
|good weather||Chiba in october|
|good weather||Chiba in november|
|bad weather||Chiba in december|
Weather and climate in Chiba
- From january to february the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and, in february, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and it rains about 40% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 37% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 47% of the time in june.
- Between july and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 25% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chiba
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chiba: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Chiba appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved