Best time to go to Fuji Average weather of Fuji, Japan
Get the most favorable time to visit Fuji in Japan from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Fuji?
When is the best time to go to Fuji? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fuji are May and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and October
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Fuji a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Fuji in january|
|very bad weather||Fuji in february|
|very bad weather||Fuji in march|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in april|
|good weather||Fuji in may|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in june|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in july|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in august|
|good weather||Fuji in september|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in october|
|tolerable weather||Fuji in november|
|very bad weather||Fuji in december|
Weather and climate in Fuji
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 8in each month.
- In may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- In the month of october the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and, in november, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fuji
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fuji: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Fuji appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved