Best time to go to Kamakura Average weather of Kamakura, Japan
Discover the perfect time to visit Kamakura in Japan from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Kamakura?
When is the best time to go to Kamakura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kamakura are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Kamakura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kamakura in january|
|bad weather||Kamakura in february|
|tolerable weather||Kamakura in march|
|good weather||Kamakura in april|
|good weather||Kamakura in may|
|good weather||Kamakura in june|
|good weather||Kamakura in july|
|good weather||Kamakura in august|
|good weather||Kamakura in september|
|good weather||Kamakura in october|
|good weather||Kamakura in november|
|tolerable weather||Kamakura in december|
Weather and climate in Kamakura
- Between january and february the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 11°C°C and, in february, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 14°C in average and it rains about 45% of the time in march.
- Between april and november the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 13°C and it rains in november about 117mm.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 27°C.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kamakura
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kamakura: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Kamakura appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved