Best time to go to Hakone Average weather of Hakone, Japan
Discover the very best time to visit Hakone in Japan from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Hakone?
When is the best time to go to Hakone? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hakone are April, May, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Hakone a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Hakone in january|
|bad weather||Hakone in february|
|tolerable weather||Hakone in march|
|good weather||Hakone in april|
|good weather||Hakone in may|
|tolerable weather||Hakone in june|
|good weather||Hakone in july|
|good weather||Hakone in august|
|good weather||Hakone in september|
|good weather||Hakone in october|
|good weather||Hakone in november|
|bad weather||Hakone in december|
Weather and climate in Hakone
- In the month of january the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 3°C and it rains about 24% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is not good. It is for example 11°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 139mm.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 13°C in average.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 23°C°C.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and you can expect to have 194mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 18°C°C and it rains about 138mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 26°C and it rains in december about 117mm.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hakone
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hakone: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Hakone appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved