When is the best time to go to Karuizawa?
When is the best time to go to Karuizawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karuizawa are May and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Karuizawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-3°C/1°C||84mm||very bad weather||Karuizawa in january|
|February||-2°C/2°C||94mm||very bad weather||Karuizawa in february|
|March||2°C/7°C||123mm||very bad weather||Karuizawa in march|
|April||9°C/14°C||124mm||tolerable weather||Karuizawa in april|
|May||16°C/20°C||140mm||good weather||Karuizawa in may|
|June||19°C/23°C||181mm||tolerable weather||Karuizawa in june|
|July||23°C/28°C||264mm||tolerable weather||Karuizawa in july|
|August||24°C/29°C||238mm||tolerable weather||Karuizawa in august|
|September||19°C/24°C||180mm||good weather||Karuizawa in september|
|October||14°C/17°C||185mm||tolerable weather||Karuizawa in october|
|November||7°C/11°C||85mm||bad weather||Karuizawa in november|
|December||-0°C/4°C||85mm||very bad weather||Karuizawa in december|
Weather and climate in Karuizawa
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 7°C and it rains about 47% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 9°C and it rains about 124mm each month.
- In may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 32°C and it rains about 140mm each month.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 23°C in average.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and, in july, 28 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 31°C.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 27°C and it rains in october about 185mm.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 11°C°C and it rains about 31% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 4°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 85mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Karuizawa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Karuizawa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Karuizawa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.