Best time to go to Karuizawa Average weather of Karuizawa, Japan
Get the best time to go to Karuizawa in Japan from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Karuizawa?
When is the best time to go to Karuizawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Karuizawa is May
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Karuizawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in january|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in february|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in march|
|bad weather||Karuizawa in april|
|good weather||Karuizawa in may|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in june|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in july|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in august|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in september|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in october|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in november|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in december|
Weather and climate in Karuizawa
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 45°F and it rains about 47% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains about 4.7in each month.
- In may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 5.1in each month.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and, in july, 27 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in october about 7.6in.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and it rains about 28% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 38°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 3.1in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Karuizawa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Karuizawa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Karuizawa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved