Best time to go to Karuizawa Average weather of Karuizawa, Japan
Get the best time to go to Karuizawa in Japan from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Karuizawa?
When is the best time to go to Karuizawa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karuizawa are May and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Karuizawa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in january|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in february|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in march|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in april|
|good weather||Karuizawa in may|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in june|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in july|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in august|
|good weather||Karuizawa in september|
|tolerable weather||Karuizawa in october|
|bad weather||Karuizawa in november|
|very bad weather||Karuizawa in december|
Weather and climate in Karuizawa
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 7°C and it rains about 47% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 9°C and it rains about 124mm each month.
- In may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 32°C and it rains about 140mm each month.
- In the month of june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 23°C in average.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 28°C°C and, in july, 28 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. It is for example 29°C as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 25 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 31°C.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 27°C and it rains in october about 185mm.
- In the month of november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 11°C°C and it rains about 31% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 4°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 85mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Karuizawa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Karuizawa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Karuizawa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved