Best time to go to Tateyama Average weather of Tateyama, Japan
Discover the very best time to visit Tateyama in Japan from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Tateyama?
When is the best time to go to Tateyama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tateyama are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are August and September
Annual weather in Tateyama
For full information about the climate and weather in Tateyama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/52°F||bad weather||Tateyama in january|
|February||49°F/54°F||bad weather||Tateyama in february|
|March||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Tateyama in march|
|April||59°F/65°F||good weather||Tateyama in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Tateyama in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||good weather||Tateyama in june|
|July||77°F/81°F||good weather||Tateyama in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||good weather||Tateyama in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||good weather||Tateyama in september|
|October||68°F/72°F||good weather||Tateyama in october|
|November||61°F/65°F||good weather||Tateyama in november|
|December||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Tateyama in december|
Weather and climate in Tateyama
- Between the months of january and february the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 17% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and, in march, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in july, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 22% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 4.7in.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains in december about 2.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tateyama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tateyama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Tateyama
Find out when Tateyama has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Tateyama
- Very low season in Tateyama
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and June.
- Low season in Tateyama
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March and August.
- High season in Tateyama
The number of visitors to Tateyama is high in: April, May and July.
- Peak season in Tateyama
The largest number of tourists visiting Tateyama is during: September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Tateyama month by month
Best time for low prices in Tateyama
Average prices of hotels in Tateyama month by month
Generally, April is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Tateyama. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.