Best time to go to Kofu Average weather of Kofu, Japan
Get the best time to go to Kofu in Japan from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kofu?
When is the best time to go to Kofu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Kofu are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
Annual weather in Kofu
For full information about the climate and weather in Kofu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||14°F/45°F||very bad weather||Kofu in january|
|February||16°F/47°F||very bad weather||Kofu in february|
|March||22°F/54°F||very bad weather||Kofu in march|
|April||32°F/63°F||very bad weather||Kofu in april|
|May||43°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Kofu in may|
|June||52°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Kofu in june|
|July||61°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Kofu in july|
|August||59°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Kofu in august|
|September||50°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Kofu in september|
|October||40°F/70°F||very bad weather||Kofu in october|
|November||29°F/59°F||very bad weather||Kofu in november|
|December||22°F/49°F||very bad weather||Kofu in december|
Weather and climate in Kofu
- From january to march the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 7.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and, in may, 10 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 88°F and, in august, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and october the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 12.6in.
- From november to december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C and you can expect to have 4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kofu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kofu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kofu
Find out when Kofu has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kofu
- Very low season in Kofu
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Kofu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, June, November and December.
- High season in Kofu
The number of visitors to Kofu is high in: May, July, September and October.
- Peak season in Kofu
The largest number of tourists visiting Kofu is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Kofu month by month
Best time for low prices in Kofu
Average prices of hotels in Kofu month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kofu. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.