Best time to go to Miyajima Average weather of Miyajima, Japan
Get the perfect time to go to Miyajima in Japan from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Miyajima?
When is the best time to go to Miyajima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Miyajima are May, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June and July
- August is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Miyajima
For full information about the climate and weather in Miyajima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Miyajima in january|
|February||36°F/49°F||very bad weather||Miyajima in february|
|March||41°F/56°F||very bad weather||Miyajima in march|
|April||49°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Miyajima in april|
|May||59°F/74°F||good weather||Miyajima in may|
|June||67°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Miyajima in june|
|July||74°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Miyajima in july|
|August||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Miyajima in august|
|September||67°F/81°F||good weather||Miyajima in september|
|October||58°F/72°F||good weather||Miyajima in october|
|November||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Miyajima in november|
|December||40°F/50°F||very bad weather||Miyajima in december|
Weather and climate in Miyajima
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 72°F and you can expect to have 7.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains in april about 7.6in.
- In the month of may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 8.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in august about 11.3in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is good. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in november about 4.5in.
- In december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Miyajima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Miyajima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.