Best time to go to Hamamatsu Average weather of Hamamatsu, Japan
Discover the very best time to go to Hamamatsu in Japan from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Hamamatsu?
When is the best time to go to Hamamatsu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Hamamatsu is November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Hamamatsu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Hamamatsu in january|
|February||41°F/52°F||very bad weather||Hamamatsu in february|
|March||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in march|
|April||54°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in april|
|May||63°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in may|
|June||68°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in june|
|July||76°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Hamamatsu in october|
|November||54°F/65°F||good weather||Hamamatsu in november|
|December||45°F/54°F||bad weather||Hamamatsu in december|
Weather and climate in Hamamatsu
- Between january and february the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 9.3in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 10.9in each month.
- Between june and july the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in july, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and, in august, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 28% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in november, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 4.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hamamatsu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hamamatsu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.