Best time to go to Osaka Average weather of Osaka, Japan
Discover the perfect time to visit Osaka in Japan from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Osaka?
When is the best time to go to Osaka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Osaka are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Osaka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Osaka in january|
|bad weather||Osaka in february|
|tolerable weather||Osaka in march|
|good weather||Osaka in april|
|good weather||Osaka in may|
|good weather||Osaka in june|
|good weather||Osaka in july|
|good weather||Osaka in august|
|good weather||Osaka in september|
|good weather||Osaka in october|
|good weather||Osaka in november|
|bad weather||Osaka in december|
Weather and climate in Osaka
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 8°C in average and it rains about 39% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 10°C and it rains in february about 96mm.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 14°C as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and july the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains in july about 159mm.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 44% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains about 151mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 106mm each month.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 23°C and it rains in december about 95mm.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Osaka
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Osaka: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Osaka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved