When is the best time to go to Osaka?
When is the best time to go to Osaka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Osaka are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Osaka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||5°C/9°C||86mm||very bad weather||Osaka in january|
|February||6°C/10°C||96mm||bad weather||Osaka in february|
|March||8°C/14°C||117mm||tolerable weather||Osaka in march|
|April||11°C/20°C||119mm||good weather||Osaka in april|
|May||17°C/25°C||134mm||good weather||Osaka in may|
|June||20°C/28°C||183mm||good weather||Osaka in june|
|July||24°C/33°C||159mm||good weather||Osaka in july|
|August||25°C/34°C||133mm||good weather||Osaka in august|
|September||21°C/30°C||185mm||good weather||Osaka in september|
|October||19°C/24°C||151mm||good weather||Osaka in october|
|November||14°C/18°C||106mm||good weather||Osaka in november|
|December||8°C/12°C||95mm||bad weather||Osaka in december|
Weather and climate in Osaka
- In the month of january the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 8°C in average and it rains about 39% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 10°C and it rains in february about 96mm.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 14°C as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and july the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 33°C°C and it rains in july about 159mm.
- In the month of august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C and it rains about 44% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is good. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains about 151mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 106mm each month.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 23°C and it rains in december about 95mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Osaka
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Osaka: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Osaka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.