Best time to go to Maebashi Average weather of Maebashi, Japan
Discover the most favorable time to go to Maebashi in Japan from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Maebashi?
When is the best time to go to Maebashi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Maebashi are May, June, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Maebashi
For full information about the climate and weather in Maebashi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/45°F||very bad weather||Maebashi in january|
|February||29°F/47°F||very bad weather||Maebashi in february|
|March||34°F/54°F||very bad weather||Maebashi in march|
|April||45°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Maebashi in april|
|May||56°F/76°F||good weather||Maebashi in may|
|June||65°F/79°F||good weather||Maebashi in june|
|July||72°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Maebashi in july|
|August||74°F/90°F||good weather||Maebashi in august|
|September||63°F/81°F||good weather||Maebashi in september|
|October||52°F/70°F||good weather||Maebashi in october|
|November||43°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Maebashi in november|
|December||34°F/50°F||very bad weather||Maebashi in december|
Weather and climate in Maebashi
- From january to march the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 12% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains in november about 2.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains in december about 1.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maebashi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maebashi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Maebashi
Find out when Maebashi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Maebashi
- Very low season in Maebashi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Maebashi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, June and December.
- High season in Maebashi
The number of visitors to Maebashi is high in: May, July, September and October.
- Peak season in Maebashi
The largest number of tourists visiting Maebashi is during: August and November.
Figure: Visitor index for Maebashi month by month
Best time for low prices in Maebashi
Average prices of hotels in Maebashi month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Maebashi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.