Best time to go to Yokohama Average weather of Yokohama, Japan
Get the most favorable time to go to Yokohama in Japan from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Yokohama?
When is the best time to go to Yokohama? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Yokohama are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- August is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Yokohama a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Yokohama in january|
|bad weather||Yokohama in february|
|tolerable weather||Yokohama in march|
|good weather||Yokohama in april|
|good weather||Yokohama in may|
|good weather||Yokohama in june|
|good weather||Yokohama in july|
|good weather||Yokohama in august|
|good weather||Yokohama in september|
|good weather||Yokohama in october|
|good weather||Yokohama in november|
|bad weather||Yokohama in december|
Weather and climate in Yokohama
- From january to february the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains in february about 4in.
- In the month of march the climate is correct. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in march.
- Between april and november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In the month of december the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 22% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Yokohama
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Yokohama: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Yokohama appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved