Best time to go to Kuliyapitiya Average weather of Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka
Discover the best time to visit Kuliyapitiya in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Kuliyapitiya?
When is the best time to go to Kuliyapitiya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kuliyapitiya are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Kuliyapitiya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in january|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in february|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in march|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in april|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in may|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in june|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in july|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in august|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in september|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in october|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in november|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in december|
Weather and climate in Kuliyapitiya
- Between january and february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 33% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in may, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 12.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 7.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kuliyapitiya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kuliyapitiya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Kuliyapitiya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved