Best time to go to Kuliyapitiya Average weather of Kuliyapitiya, Sri Lanka
Discover the best time to visit Kuliyapitiya in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Kuliyapitiya?
When is the best time to go to Kuliyapitiya? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kuliyapitiya are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kuliyapitiya a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kuliyapitiya in january|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in february|
|good weather||Kuliyapitiya in march|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in april|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in may|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in june|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in july|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in august|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in september|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in october|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in november|
|tolerable weather||Kuliyapitiya in december|
Weather and climate in Kuliyapitiya
- Between january and february the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 23% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 85°F.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and, in may, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 8.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kuliyapitiya
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kuliyapitiya: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Sri Lanka
Kuliyapitiya appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.