Best time to go to Wilpattu National Park Average weather of Wilpattu National Park, Sri Lanka
Get the best time to go to Wilpattu National Park in Sri Lanka from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Wilpattu National Park?
When is the best time to go to Wilpattu National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Wilpattu National Park are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Wilpattu National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/86°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in january|
|February||76°F/90°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in february|
|March||79°F/95°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in march|
|April||81°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Wilpattu National Park in april|
|May||81°F/92°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in may|
|June||81°F/92°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in august|
|September||81°F/92°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Wilpattu National Park in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Wilpattu National Park in november|
|December||76°F/86°F||good weather||Wilpattu National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Wilpattu National Park
- In january the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 2.7in.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In april the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in september, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wilpattu National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wilpattu National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.