Best time to go to Kandy Average weather of Kandy, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to go to Kandy in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Kandy?
When is the best time to go to Kandy? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kandy are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Kandy a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kandy in january|
|good weather||Kandy in february|
|good weather||Kandy in march|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in april|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in may|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in june|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in july|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in august|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in september|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in october|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in november|
|tolerable weather||Kandy in december|
Weather and climate in Kandy
- From january to march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 6.9in each month.
- In april the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 74°F.
- From may to september the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between october and december the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kandy
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kandy: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Kandy appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved