Best time to go to Matale Average weather of Matale, Sri Lanka
Discover the most favorable time to visit Matale in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Matale?
When is the best time to go to Matale? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Matale are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Matale
For full information about the climate and weather in Matale a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/86°F||good weather||Matale in january|
|February||77°F/90°F||good weather||Matale in february|
|March||81°F/94°F||good weather||Matale in march|
|April||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Matale in april|
|May||81°F/90°F||good weather||Matale in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||good weather||Matale in june|
|July||79°F/88°F||good weather||Matale in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||good weather||Matale in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||good weather||Matale in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Matale in october|
|November||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Matale in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||good weather||Matale in december|
Weather and climate in Matale
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains in may about 8.7in.
- From june to september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F.
- Between october and december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Matale
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Matale: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.