Best time to go to Kalutara Average weather of Kalutara, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to visit Kalutara in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Kalutara?
When is the best time to go to Kalutara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalutara are January, February and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, June and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalutara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kalutara in january|
|good weather||Kalutara in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in march|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in april|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in may|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in june|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in july|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in august|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in september|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in october|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in november|
|good weather||Kalutara in december|
Weather and climate in Kalutara
- In january the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in january about 3.1in.
- From february to march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 94°F and, in march, 18 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 87% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in august about 18.5in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 14.3in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kalutara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalutara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Kalutara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved