Best time to go to Kalutara Average weather of Kalutara, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to visit Kalutara in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Kalutara?
When is the best time to go to Kalutara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kalutara are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Kalutara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kalutara in january|
|good weather||Kalutara in february|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in march|
|bad weather||Kalutara in april|
|very bad weather||Kalutara in may|
|very bad weather||Kalutara in june|
|very bad weather||Kalutara in july|
|very bad weather||Kalutara in august|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in september|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in october|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in november|
|tolerable weather||Kalutara in december|
Weather and climate in Kalutara
- In january the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains in january about 104mm.
- From february to march the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 34°C and, in march, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From april to may the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 88% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 36°C and it rains in august about 605mm.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 31°C and it rains about 494mm each month.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 33°C and, in december, 22 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kalutara
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kalutara: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Kalutara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved