Best time to go to Panadura Average weather of Panadura, Sri Lanka
Find the most favorable time to visit Panadura in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Panadura?
When is the best time to go to Panadura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Panadura are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Panadura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Panadura in january|
|good weather||Panadura in february|
|good weather||Panadura in march|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in april|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in may|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in june|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in july|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in august|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in september|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in october|
|tolerable weather||Panadura in november|
|good weather||Panadura in december|
Weather and climate in Panadura
- In january the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in january, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 4.5in each month.
- In april the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains in april about 8.6in.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
- Between october and december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in december about 6.8in.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Panadura
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Panadura: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Panadura appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved