Best time to go to Dambulla Average weather of Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Find the most favorable time to go to Dambulla in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dambulla?
When is the best time to go to Dambulla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dambulla are February, March, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Dambulla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Dambulla in january|
|good weather||Dambulla in february|
|good weather||Dambulla in march|
|tolerable weather||Dambulla in april|
|good weather||Dambulla in may|
|good weather||Dambulla in june|
|good weather||Dambulla in july|
|good weather||Dambulla in august|
|good weather||Dambulla in september|
|tolerable weather||Dambulla in october|
|tolerable weather||Dambulla in november|
|tolerable weather||Dambulla in december|
Weather and climate in Dambulla
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 34°C in average and it rains in march about 118mm.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 24°C and, in april, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and september the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 39°C and, in september, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 34°C and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dambulla
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dambulla: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Dambulla appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved