Best time to go to Anuradhapura Average weather of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
Discover the best time to go to Anuradhapura in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Anuradhapura?
When is the best time to go to Anuradhapura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Anuradhapura are February, March, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Anuradhapura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Anuradhapura in january|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in february|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in march|
|tolerable weather||Anuradhapura in april|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in may|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in june|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in july|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in august|
|good weather||Anuradhapura in september|
|tolerable weather||Anuradhapura in october|
|tolerable weather||Anuradhapura in november|
|tolerable weather||Anuradhapura in december|
Weather and climate in Anuradhapura
- In the month of january the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 34°C and it rains about 37% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 35°C in average and, in march, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is correct. It is for example 35°C as maximum temperature in april and you can expect to have 209mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Anuradhapura
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Anuradhapura: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Sri Lanka
Anuradhapura appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Sri Lanka
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved