Best time to go to Hatton Average weather of Hatton, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to visit Hatton in Sri Lanka from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hatton?
When is the best time to go to Hatton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hatton are January and February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October and November
Annual weather in Hatton
For full information about the climate and weather in Hatton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/77°F||good weather||Hatton in january|
|February||70°F/81°F||good weather||Hatton in february|
|March||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in march|
|April||74°F/83°F||very bad weather||Hatton in april|
|May||74°F/83°F||very bad weather||Hatton in may|
|June||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in june|
|July||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in july|
|August||74°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in september|
|October||72°F/81°F||very bad weather||Hatton in october|
|November||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Hatton in november|
|December||70°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Hatton in december|
Weather and climate in Hatton
- From january to february the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and, in february, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 11.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in may, 24 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains about 12.4in each month.
- In september the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in september about 14.5in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hatton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hatton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Hatton
Find out when Hatton has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Hatton
- Very low season in Hatton
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, October and November.
- Low season in Hatton
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, March, June and September.
- High season in Hatton
The number of visitors to Hatton is high in: February and July.
- Peak season in Hatton
The largest number of tourists visiting Hatton is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Hatton month by month
Best time for low prices in Hatton
Average prices of hotels in Hatton month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Hatton. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.