Best time to go to Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Average weather of Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
Find the perfect time to visit Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in Sri Lanka from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia?
When is the best time to go to Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, June and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
For full information about the climate and weather in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/88°F||good weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in january|
|February||83°F/90°F||good weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in february|
|March||85°F/92°F||good weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in march|
|April||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in april|
|May||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in september|
|October||83°F/86°F||bad weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in october|
|November||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in november|
|December||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia in december|
Weather and climate in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in april about 11.1in.
- Between may and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 21.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains in september about 18.2in.
- From october to december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.