Best time to go to Gampola Average weather of Gampola, Sri Lanka
Discover the very best time to go to Gampola in Sri Lanka from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Gampola?
When is the best time to go to Gampola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gampola are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Gampola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gampola in january|
|good weather||Gampola in february|
|good weather||Gampola in march|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in april|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in may|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in june|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in july|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in august|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in september|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in october|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in november|
|tolerable weather||Gampola in december|
Weather and climate in Gampola
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 16 days of rain are expected.
- From april to september the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 7.6in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 86% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 14.7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 66% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Sri Lanka
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gampola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gampola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Sri Lanka: get the best price!
Map of Sri Lanka
Gampola appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Sri Lanka appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved