Best time to go to Puerto Limón Average weather of Puerto Limón, Costa Rica
Discover the perfect time to visit Puerto Limón in Costa Rica from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Puerto Limón?
When is the best time to go to Puerto Limón? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puerto Limón are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Puerto Limón a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in january|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in february|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in march|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in april|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in may|
|tolerable weather||Puerto Limón in june|
|tolerable weather||Puerto Limón in july|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in august|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in september|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in october|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in november|
|good weather||Puerto Limón in december|
Weather and climate in Puerto Limón
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains in may about 6.1in.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 7.1in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 60% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 6.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puerto Limón
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puerto Limón: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Puerto Limón appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.