Best time to go to Cerro Chirripo Average weather of Cerro Chirripo, Costa Rica
Find the very best time to go to Cerro Chirripo in Costa Rica from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cerro Chirripo?
When is the best time to go to Cerro Chirripo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cerro Chirripo are January, February and March
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cerro Chirripo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/83°F||good weather||Cerro Chirripo in january|
|February||67°F/85°F||good weather||Cerro Chirripo in february|
|March||67°F/85°F||good weather||Cerro Chirripo in march|
|April||67°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cerro Chirripo in april|
|May||65°F/79°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in may|
|June||63°F/79°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in june|
|July||63°F/79°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in july|
|August||65°F/79°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in september|
|October||67°F/77°F||very bad weather||Cerro Chirripo in october|
|November||67°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Cerro Chirripo in november|
|December||67°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Cerro Chirripo in december|
Weather and climate in Cerro Chirripo
- From january to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 3.7in each month.
- In april the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 86% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 38.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cerro Chirripo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cerro Chirripo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.