Best time to go to Bananito Sur Average weather of Bananito Sur, Costa Rica
Find the perfect time to go to Bananito Sur in Costa Rica from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Bananito Sur?
When is the best time to go to Bananito Sur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bananito Sur are February, March, April and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- July is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Bananito Sur
For full information about the climate and weather in Bananito Sur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in january|
|February||74°F/85°F||good weather||Bananito Sur in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||good weather||Bananito Sur in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Bananito Sur in april|
|May||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in may|
|June||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||very bad weather||Bananito Sur in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||good weather||Bananito Sur in september|
|October||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in november|
|December||74°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bananito Sur in december|
Weather and climate in Bananito Sur
- In the month of january the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 10.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 5.2in each month.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 14.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bananito Sur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bananito Sur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.