Best time to go to La Fortuna Average weather of La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Find the perfect time to go to La Fortuna in Costa Rica from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to La Fortuna?
When is the best time to go to La Fortuna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in La Fortuna are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and October
Annual weather in La Fortuna
For full information about the climate and weather in La Fortuna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/81°F||good weather||La Fortuna in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||good weather||La Fortuna in february|
|March||70°F/86°F||good weather||La Fortuna in march|
|April||72°F/88°F||good weather||La Fortuna in april|
|May||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||La Fortuna in may|
|June||72°F/85°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in june|
|July||72°F/83°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in august|
|September||76°F/86°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in september|
|October||74°F/85°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in october|
|November||70°F/83°F||bad weather||La Fortuna in november|
|December||68°F/81°F||good weather||La Fortuna in december|
Weather and climate in La Fortuna
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 5.3in each month.
- Between the months of february and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 3.8in each month.
- Between the months of may and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains about 7.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Fortuna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Fortuna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.