Best time to go to Canas Average weather of Canas, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to go to Canas in Costa Rica from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Canas?
When is the best time to go to Canas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canas are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and May
- Canas has dry periods in January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Canas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Canas in january|
|perfect weather||Canas in february|
|good weather||Canas in march|
|good weather||Canas in april|
|tolerable weather||Canas in may|
|tolerable weather||Canas in june|
|tolerable weather||Canas in july|
|tolerable weather||Canas in august|
|tolerable weather||Canas in september|
|tolerable weather||Canas in october|
|tolerable weather||Canas in november|
|perfect weather||Canas in december|
Weather and climate in Canas
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains about 5% of the time in january.
- Between february and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 95°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in may, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 8in each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Canas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Canas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Canas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.