When is the best time to go to Canas?
When is the best time to go to Canas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canas are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Canas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/32°C||10mm||perfect weather||Canas in january|
|February||22°C/34°C||14mm||good weather||Canas in february|
|March||23°C/36°C||11mm||good weather||Canas in march|
|April||25°C/36°C||103mm||good weather||Canas in april|
|May||26°C/34°C||385mm||tolerable weather||Canas in may|
|June||24°C/32°C||487mm||tolerable weather||Canas in june|
|July||23°C/32°C||466mm||tolerable weather||Canas in july|
|August||23°C/32°C||431mm||tolerable weather||Canas in august|
|September||23°C/32°C||507mm||tolerable weather||Canas in september|
|October||23°C/31°C||474mm||tolerable weather||Canas in october|
|November||22°C/31°C||268mm||tolerable weather||Canas in november|
|December||22°C/31°C||64mm||good weather||Canas in december|
Weather and climate in Canas
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and it rains about 8% of the time in january.
- Between february and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 36°C and you can expect to have 103mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 34°C and, in may, 27 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 268mm each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and you can expect to have 64mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Canas
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Canas: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Canas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.