Best time to go to Canas Average weather of Canas, Costa Rica
Get the most favorable time to go to Canas in Costa Rica from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Canas?
When is the best time to go to Canas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canas are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Canas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Canas in january|
|good weather||Canas in february|
|good weather||Canas in march|
|good weather||Canas in april|
|tolerable weather||Canas in may|
|tolerable weather||Canas in june|
|tolerable weather||Canas in july|
|tolerable weather||Canas in august|
|tolerable weather||Canas in september|
|tolerable weather||Canas in october|
|tolerable weather||Canas in november|
|good weather||Canas in december|
Weather and climate in Canas
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 21°C and it rains about 8% of the time in january.
- Between february and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 36°C and you can expect to have 103mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 34°C and, in may, 27 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is very bad. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in october.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 268mm each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and you can expect to have 64mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Canas
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Canas: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Canas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved