Best time to go to Nelspruit Average weather of Nelspruit, South Africa
Find the perfect time to visit Nelspruit in South Africa from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Nelspruit?
When is the best time to go to Nelspruit? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nelspruit are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Nelspruit has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nelspruit a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Nelspruit in january|
|good weather||Nelspruit in february|
|good weather||Nelspruit in march|
|good weather||Nelspruit in april|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in may|
|good weather||Nelspruit in june|
|good weather||Nelspruit in july|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in august|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in september|
|good weather||Nelspruit in october|
|good weather||Nelspruit in november|
|tolerable weather||Nelspruit in december|
Weather and climate in Nelspruit
- In the month of january the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 29°C°C and it rains in january about 179mm.
- Between february and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 18°C and you can expect to have 52mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 34°C and you can expect to have 21mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 12°C and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 28°C and, in september, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 28°C and, in november, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 41°C and it rains about 154mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nelspruit
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nelspruit: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Nelspruit appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in South Africa
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved