Best time to go to Nelspruit Average weather of Nelspruit, South Africa
Find the perfect time to visit Nelspruit in South Africa from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Nelspruit?
When is the best time to go to Nelspruit? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Nelspruit
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Nelspruit has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Nelspruit a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Nelspruit in january|
|good weather||Nelspruit in february|
|good weather||Nelspruit in march|
|good weather||Nelspruit in april|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in may|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in june|
|good weather||Nelspruit in july|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in august|
|perfect weather||Nelspruit in september|
|good weather||Nelspruit in october|
|good weather||Nelspruit in november|
|good weather||Nelspruit in december|
Weather and climate in Nelspruit
- In the month of january the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in january about 6.6in.
- Between february and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in september, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and, in november, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 4.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nelspruit
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nelspruit: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Nelspruit appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.