When is the best time to go to Nelspruit?
When is the best time to go to Nelspruit? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nelspruit are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Nelspruit has dry periods in June and July
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nelspruit a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||22°C/29°C||179mm||tolerable weather||Nelspruit in january|
|February||21°C/29°C||135mm||good weather||Nelspruit in february|
|March||21°C/28°C||104mm||good weather||Nelspruit in march|
|April||19°C/26°C||52mm||good weather||Nelspruit in april|
|May||17°C/25°C||21mm||perfect weather||Nelspruit in may|
|June||13°C/23°C||10mm||good weather||Nelspruit in june|
|July||13°C/22°C||10mm||good weather||Nelspruit in july|
|August||16°C/25°C||13mm||perfect weather||Nelspruit in august|
|September||19°C/28°C||28mm||perfect weather||Nelspruit in september|
|October||20°C/28°C||81mm||good weather||Nelspruit in october|
|November||19°C/28°C||113mm||good weather||Nelspruit in november|
|December||20°C/29°C||154mm||tolerable weather||Nelspruit in december|
Weather and climate in Nelspruit
- In the month of january the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 29°C°C and it rains in january about 179mm.
- Between february and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 18°C and you can expect to have 52mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 34°C and you can expect to have 21mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 12°C and you can expect to have 10mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 28°C and, in september, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 28°C and, in november, 17 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 41°C and it rains about 154mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nelspruit
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nelspruit: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Nelspruit appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.