Best time to go to Standerton Average weather of Standerton, South Africa
Get the most favorable time to visit Standerton in South Africa from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Standerton?
When is the best time to go to Standerton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Standerton are February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Standerton has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Standerton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Standerton in january|
|good weather||Standerton in february|
|good weather||Standerton in march|
|perfect weather||Standerton in april|
|good weather||Standerton in may|
|tolerable weather||Standerton in june|
|tolerable weather||Standerton in july|
|good weather||Standerton in august|
|perfect weather||Standerton in september|
|perfect weather||Standerton in october|
|good weather||Standerton in november|
|tolerable weather||Standerton in december|
Weather and climate in Standerton
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in january about 3.5in.
- Between the months of february and may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in may about 0.2in.
- Between june and july the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 1% of the time in july.
- In august the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- From october to november the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in november about 3.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Standerton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Standerton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Standerton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.