Best time to go to Long Tom Pas Average weather of Long Tom Pas, South Africa
Find the most favorable time to visit Long Tom Pas in South Africa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Long Tom Pas?
When is the best time to go to Long Tom Pas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Long Tom Pas are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Long Tom Pas has dry periods in June, July and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Long Tom Pas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in january|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in february|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in march|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in april|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in may|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in june|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in july|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in august|
|perfect weather||Long Tom Pas in september|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in october|
|good weather||Long Tom Pas in november|
|tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in december|
Weather and climate in Long Tom Pas
- Between january and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and it rains about 55% of the time in march.
- Between april and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 72°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.4in.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains in september about 0.9in.
- In october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 77°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 42% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 5.3in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Long Tom Pas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Long Tom Pas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Long Tom Pas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved