When is the best time to go to Long Tom Pas?
When is the best time to go to Long Tom Pas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Long Tom Pas are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- June is the driest month
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Long Tom Pas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||19°C/26°C||263mm||tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in january|
|February||18°C/26°C||194mm||tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in february|
|March||18°C/25°C||144mm||tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in march|
|April||16°C/22°C||66mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in april|
|May||14°C/20°C||27mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in may|
|June||10°C/19°C||10mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in june|
|July||10°C/18°C||11mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in july|
|August||13°C/22°C||13mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in august|
|September||16°C/25°C||28mm||perfect weather||Long Tom Pas in september|
|October||17°C/25°C||126mm||good weather||Long Tom Pas in october|
|November||17°C/25°C||178mm||tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in november|
|December||19°C/26°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Long Tom Pas in december|
Weather and climate in Long Tom Pas
- Between january and march the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 19°C and it rains about 58% of the time in march.
- Between april and august the climate is beautiful. It is for example 22°C as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 13mm.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 25°C in average and it rains in september about 28mm.
- In october the climate is beautiful. It is for example 25°C as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 50% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 25°C and it rains about 178mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 26°C and you can expect to have 252mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Long Tom Pas
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Long Tom Pas: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Long Tom Pas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.