Best time to go to Ermelo Average weather of Ermelo, South Africa
Get the best time to visit Ermelo in South Africa from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Ermelo?
When is the best time to go to Ermelo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ermelo are February, March, April, May, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- Ermelo has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ermelo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Ermelo in january|
|good weather||Ermelo in february|
|good weather||Ermelo in march|
|perfect weather||Ermelo in april|
|good weather||Ermelo in may|
|tolerable weather||Ermelo in june|
|tolerable weather||Ermelo in july|
|good weather||Ermelo in august|
|perfect weather||Ermelo in september|
|perfect weather||Ermelo in october|
|good weather||Ermelo in november|
|tolerable weather||Ermelo in december|
Weather and climate in Ermelo
- In january the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains in january about 3.5in.
- Between february and may the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of june and july the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and, in july, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 81°F and, in november, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in december about 3.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ermelo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ermelo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Ermelo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.